The Stadium is a section of Union City in The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
It is the smallest area in the game and has a danger level of 10. It is also where the first human enemies, in the form of HERC doctors, make an appearance. Zombies only appear around the front entrance to the Stadium.
- There are 4 soldiers guarding the entrance to the Stadium. One of them can be talked to, and is named Sergeant Williams. (The other three can be shoved, and sometimes they will die)
- Next to the entrance is Dr. Smith. Private Kowalski is guarding the door to the right.
- Upon entry into the registration office, you cannot go back, since Private Simmons is guarding the entrance because the area is quarantined[n 1]. Kate Hammond, the registration officer, must be talked to. There are 2 Notes behind her, you must read them to continue. Corporal Martinez guards the door to the field.
- On the field, there are 5 NPCs, Anna Williams, Ryan Taylor, Steve Hutton, Carol Dawes and Barry Wilmott. You'll also find your spouse's bag here. The entrance to the restrooms are at the very left.
- There is a vending machine with a few cans of soda and 2 Notes here. Private Ramirez is guarding the restrooms. The women's bathroom is empty. The men's bathroom is also empty, but has a door leading to the maintenance room.
- The maintenance room is a Safehouse and contains Barry, who will give you another quest.[n 2]
- Maintenance tunnel, first room - contains some 5.56 mm ammo and Bandages.
- First room is a footlocker with a large stockpile of ammo.
- Second room contains a Note, which you must read to move on.
- Third room contains a Spec Ops UMP45, a Thor, and some Shells.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
- 26 Residences
- 2 Large Residences
- 1 Hospital
- 2 Large Supermarkets
- 1 Supermarket
- 2 Large Office
- 5 Office
- 3 Small Office
- 2 Small Warehouses
- 3 Securities
- 3 Streets
- 1 Small Street
- 1 Department Store
- 2 Stores
- In TLS:UC, if the soldiers, aside from Sergeant Williams, guarding the stadium entrance are killed, zombies will spawn as normal outside and will not enter the building. In addition, if the soldiers were killed by the player (via shoving), they will not respawn.
- In TLS:UC, Sergeant Williams is a player-interactable NPC, thus he will not attack zombies, and zombies will ignore him.
- In TLS:UC, when first talking to Barry on the field, he will refer to the player's spouse as "she" and "her" even if your spouse is Matthew.
- In TLS:DZ, there is a gun store north of the Stadium, though it is inaccessible. (?)
- ↑ If the player positions their cursor carefully at the door behind Private Simmons and press "E", it will display a notification stating that a key is required to open the door. There is no key to the door, so it remains unpassable
- ↑ Due to a bug, the player will have to speak to Barry twice in order to continue.
- ↑ To reach the HERC Command Post, you must first go through the first service tunnel, into the second, access the first door you find, and go up the ceiling hatch. The outpost is on the right.