|Stars Wor™ - Plastic Laser Sword|
|Attacks Per Second||
23 - 31
"With the Stars Wor™ Plastic Laser Sword, anyone can relive the tales of a long time ago, from a galaxy far, far away! Made of a special high durability plastic, its properly weighted blade, appropriate lighting and authentic sound effects will make you feel like you're holding a real laser sword! Batteries sold separately."
An elegant toy for a less devastated age, survivors have been forced to make their own replicas, as most stores don't stock them anymore.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 10 Blue variants can be crafted using 25 Haunted Metal and 10 Plastic at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 25 .
- Level 10 Red, Green and Blue variants can be obtained by purchasing The Huge Halloween Hamper.
- Level 10 Red, Green or Blue variants might be obtained by opening certain Treacherous Trick or Treat Trunks.
A very effective weapon in the early game, easily capable of quickly battering down any zombies within its admittedly short reach thanks to its combination of decent damage and high attack speed. Its extremely high knockback also all but ensures that its target won't get a chance to counterattack. However, the noise it generates may attract more attention than its wielder can handle, so keep a few survivors nearby to support.
- Good Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all weapons)
- Attacks Quickly (vs. other melee weapons)
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Noisy (vs. other melee weapons)
- Continuously Generates Noise
- Only available through Trick or Treat Trunks, Crafting and the Huge Halloween Hamper
- This weapon's name and appearance is a reference to the iconic lightsabers from the Star Wars franchise, the weapon of choice for the Jedi and Sith Orders. Its high knockback may be a nod to the Force Push, a common Force ability.
|This article is a Featured Article. Its layout and content is an example of excellence on The Last Stand Wiki.|
Dates featured: June 2015
More about featured articles · View past articles · Vote on future articles