|Attacks Per Second||
|Dead Zone Damage||
40 - 50
The Survival Ax is a melee weapon featured in The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
The bigger, badder cousin of the hatchet, this useful tool can easily hack through foliage and undead flesh without sacrificing too much in the way of handiness. Very useful for anyone looking to survive in the woods or the urban jungle.
Can be found in most camping/outdoor sporting stores.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 29+ missions.
- Level 19 Vintage Balanced Hardened variants can be crafted using a Vintage Survival Ax and 26 Hardened Metal at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 23 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 19 Vintage Quality Slicing variants can be crafted using a Vintage Survival Ax and 50 Hardened Metal at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 33 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 19+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 30 Balanced Hardened variants can be crafted using a Survival Ax and 40 Hardened Metal at a Level 11+ Weapons Bench for 37 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 30+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
A fast and deadly weapon, the Survival Ax is capable of quickly dispatching enemies with a few fast strikes. However, survivors must get quite close to their target due to its short reach, so caution is advised. Support from other survivors with firearms is recommended, as they can pick off enemies and protect users from large swarm.
- Vest increases the health of the wielder, allowing them to survive longer in large hordes.
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback