Description for the White T-Shirt
Description for the Brown T-Shirt
Black, Blue, Brown, Red, White (Player obtainable) / Green (Zombies only)
The T-Shirt is a type of clothing featured in The Last Stand: Union City. It is, as the description states, a plain t-shirt. It comes in black, blue, brown, green, red and white.
For Blue, White, and Black T-ShirtsEdit
Plain t-shirt. Definition of plain.
For Brown T-ShirtEdit
Plain t-shirt. Warm machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
For Red T-ShirtEdit
Originally an undergarment worn only by men to catch sweat and dirt, it gradually became accepted as casual wear around the mid-20th century, and has since become a catch-all term in Modern English to mean a wide variety of clothing for the torso. This basic "T" design is the epitome of casualwear for both sexes.
Available in almost all households and clothing stores.
How to obtainEdit
- A brown variant can be found in a dresser in Old House (Pinedale)
- A white variant can be found in a suitcase in 8 Smith Street (Pinedale)
- A white variant can be found in a washing machine in the basement of 12 Smith Street (Pinedale)
- Several can be found in Boothtique, along with yellow checkered and blue checkered shirts. (Uptown)
They are only cosmetic items in the game and do not affect gameplay.
- While the Green T-Shirt can be seen on zombies, it is not available to the player.
All images below (except the last one) are taken from the game files.