Description for the White T-Shirt (TLS:UC)
Description for the Brown T-Shirt (TLS:UC)
Black, Blue, Brown, Red, White (UC) / Black, White (DZ)
Originally an undergarment worn only by men to catch sweat and dirt, it gradually became accepted as casual wear around the mid-20th century, and has since become a catch-all term in Modern English to mean a wide variety of clothing for the torso. This basic "T" design is the epitome of casual wear for both sexes.
Available in almost all households and clothing stores.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
Blue, White, and Black T-ShirtsEdit
Plain t-shirt. Definition of plain.
Plain t-shirt. Warm machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
How to obtainEdit
- A brown variant can be found in a dresser in Old House (Pinedale)
- A white variant can be found in a suitcase in 8 Smith Street (Pinedale)
- A white variant can be found in a washing machine in the basement of 12 Smith Street (Pinedale)
- Several can be found in Boothtique, along with yellow checkered and blue checkered shirts. (Uptown)
They are only cosmetic items in the game and do not affect gameplay.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
Black and WhiteEdit
A 100% cotton t-shirt.
Black & White StripesEdit
A cotton t-shirt with black and white stripes.
Black & Red StripesEdit
A cotton t-shirt with red and black stripes.
It is purely cosmetic and has no real effect on gameplay.
How to obtainEdit
- Both the black and white variants can be purchased from The Store for 60 each.
- Both the black and white variants can be obtained by purchasing the Urban Clothing Bundle for 600 .
- The Black & White and the Black & Red Stripes variants can be purchased from the Urban Clothing Bundle 2 package for 550 .
- Heavy Fabric x 10
- In The Last Stand: Union City, while the Green T-Shirt can be seen on zombies, it is not available to the player.