|Attacks Per Second||
120 - 130
HERC operatives working in remote or dangerous locations turn to this blade for protection in the absence of a firearm. Inspired by Japanese swords, the Tac-Blade was primarily intended for cutting through thick foliage, but earned its reputation as a notorious decapitator when survivors attacked the HERC outpost on Union Island.
Equipped by HERC operatives.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 52+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Long Blade x 1
- Weapon Handle x 1
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Treated Wood x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
With a combination of high damage and rapid attacks, survivors will easily slice zombies. However, its wielder will have to get close, a risky proposition even with such an effective blade.
- Vests to increase the survivability of its user, with some variants being specialized in melee combat.
- High Damage
- Attacks Quickly
- Very Accurate
- Short Reach
- Low Knockback