- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see Tauron 9mm (TLS:DZ). For an overview, see Tauron 9mm (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Taurus Model 85
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Damaged variant is in the car trunk at the beginning of the game. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in a locked sideboard in 10 Smith Street. (Pinedale)
- A Normal variant can be found in an air vent in the Paper Company Offices. (Newtown)
- A Normal variant can be found in the room to the left of the lobby in Whistler Hotel. (Uptown)
- A Scoped variant can be found in the second room on the second floor of the Union City Police Department. (Uptown)
Likely to be the first gun the player obtains, the Tauron absolutely loses effectiveness later on in the game as it reloads slowly, has poor accuracy, and possesses a very small capacity. It is otherwise an efficient weapon against small numbers of zombies due to its rather high damage for a weapon in its class, which conserves ammo as a result.
- Good Damage (highest of all normal 9mm weapons)
- Short Length
- Very Light Weight (lightest of all firearms)
- First available firearm
- Slow RoF[n 1]
- Reloads Slowly
- Inaccurate (lowest of all pistols)
- Small Magazine (smallest of all pistols)
- ↑ Rate of Fire
- According to the game files, the survivors in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2 wield these or something very similar to it.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the Tauron 9mm|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the Tauron 9mm|| |
|Tauron 9mm reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |