|Attacks Per Second||
95 - 110
A powerful handgun said to have been created in the fiery depths of Hell, capable of both destroying and attracting fearsome demons. Whether this is true or not, it is nonetheless highly effective at metaphorically raising hell and sending the undead there in a quick and efficient manner.
Survivors have been known to craft replicas out of a special metal only available at certain times of the year.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 25 variants can be crafted using 50 Haunted Metal, 10 Machined Parts, 2 Pipes, and 10 Rivets at a Level 2+ Weapons Bench for 50 .
- Level 25 variants can be obtained by purchasing The Huge Halloween Hamper.
The Hellraiser is an outstanding weapon in all respects, whether it's power, knockback, capacity, or reload speed. Unfortunately, these benefits are severely hampered due to the fact that it can only be obtained through spending fuel or real-life money, and the crafting ingredients are extremely difficult to find. It should be noted that it is fairly cheap in terms of ammo, considering its excellent damage.
- Ammunition Mods buff the already-high damage.
- Bandoliers quicken the already-fast reload speed even more, reducing the time survivors are left vulnerable.
- Glasses extend the short range of the weapon.
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Reloads Very Quickly (fastest of all weapons)
- Large Magazine
- Low Ammo Cost
- Short range
- Can only be obtained by spending fuel
- The weapon's appearance and name were created by Bella on the Halloween Gun Ideas thread on the official forums; she received a free Huge Halloween Hamper for her contribution.
- The weapon's name may be a reference to the Hellraiser movie franchise.