Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
It's May 2, 2017. My birthday! Happy birthday to.... me, I guess?
Well, as a birthday present, I have decided to unveil a project I've been working on since February.
Wikia records the total number of views, edits made, and photos that are uploaded to a wiki and makes it visible in the admin dashboard for up to 7 days. This information is not normally public, and is deleted after a week.
Recently I'…Read more >
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
satisfied what was laid out on the roadmap? (click to enlarge)]]
2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on t…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that in the alpha versions of The Last Stand: Union City, Downtown and Southshore occupied where Uptown is in the final version, and that Uptown was originally located where Waterside is?
- ...that there is a glitched item called Undefined in The Last Stand: Union City that carries the chance of allowing the player to carry an infinite amount of weight?
- ...that we have a Spanish wiki?
- ...that since viruses are not living organisms and need another living organism to reproduce on, a "zombie virus" could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead?
It is currently Tuesday, May 23, 2017, at 21:53 (UTC) (Update)