Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Merry Z-Mas, survivors!
You may have noticed that the wiki's been a little quiet recently. There aren't as many editors around as there used to be, but our wiki readership has remained at a fairly stable ~2.5K views per day.
This year, I've decided to try to cater to those 2,500 people by creating a Discord server for The Last Stand Wiki! For those who are not aware, Discord is a free Internet comm…Read more >
It has certainly been a while since I last posted a news blog here on this wiki. Note that we do have a Twitter account where updates are more frequent. Follow us at @LastStandWiki if you haven't already!
Anyways, Con and his cronies have blessed us with yet another update, just in time for Halloween! This time, we're up to something new. Looks like Con's been in a World War II mood recently (Or p…Read more >
It's May 2, 2017. My birthday! Happy birthday to.... me, I guess?
Well, as a birthday present, I have decided to unveil a project I've been working on since February.
Wikia records the total number of views, edits made, and photos that are uploaded to a wiki and makes it visible in the admin dashboard for up to 7 days. This information is not normally public, and is deleted after a week.
Recently I'…Read more >
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that you can use the Vacation from the Dead Zone book to "freeze" your compound (no zombies, no raiders, no food and water consumption) while you are on a real life vacation?
- ...that the Sportshot .45 is nicknamed the "Sports**t" by some players due to its poor stats?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that we have 5 admins?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
It is currently Friday, January 19, 2018, at 05:12 (UTC) (Update)