Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Read more >>
News & Announcements
With only 5 days to Christmas, things are starting to heat up despite the weather in the Dead Zone. We've got lots of work to do still to make this Christmas an awesome one. But, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, you have to know that the year is coming to an end as well. So goes another year in the Dead Zone... will we ever leave this place?
Goodbye 2014, hello 2015!
Countdown to Christmas (UT…Read more >
Ready to get your Z-Mas spirit on? There's lots to be thankful about this year — hey, simply being a survivor in the zombie apocalypse is something to be grateful about! Let's hope the rest of this year passes smoothly, and we all make it to 2015... together! And most importantly, ALIVE!
- Chat Strike System introduced. To make the rules and consequences of abusing the in-game chat system clear, a "…
Read more >
HO! HO! HO! It's December, the month of Z-Mas! Wherever Santa went, he's probably infected with the zombie virus. So if you want a jolly, fat, old man to ask for your spoiled gifts from his
sweatshopfactories staffed by elves without having to be bit and incapacitated, you can talk to me! I may not be fat and I may not be old, but I am jolly!
Let's get the Christmas tree set up! But first, let's get…Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that there is a glitch in the Kongregate version of The Last Stand: Union City in which the player cannot revive downed companions?
- ...that 88,786 edits have been made on our wiki?
- ...that since viruses are not living organisms and need another living organism to reproduce on, a "zombie virus" could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead?
It is now Sunday, December 21, 2014, at 10:08 (UTC) (Update)