Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Users on Facebook and Armor Games have reported being unable to access , instead getting a browser-generated error message when they do so. Kongregate users seem to be unaffected.
Merry Z-Mas, survivors!
You may have noticed that the wiki's been a little quiet recently. There aren't as many editors around as there used to be, but our wiki readership has remained at a fairly stable ~2.5K views per day.
This year, I've decided to try to cater to those 2,500 people by creating a Discord server for The Last Stand Wiki! For those who are not aware, Discord is a free Internet comm…Read more >
It has certainly been a while since I last posted a news blog here on this wiki. Note that we do have a Twitter account where updates are more frequent. Follow us at @LastStandWiki if you haven't already!
Anyways, Con and his cronies have blessed us with yet another update, just in time for Halloween! This time, we're up to something new. Looks like Con's been in a World War II mood recently (Or p…Read more >
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that the two HERC troopers outside the HERC Outpost and the three non-interactable soldiers outside the Stadium can be shoved, and sometimes they will die?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that we have 57,871 pages in total?
- ...that there are two theories on the origin of zombies? (1. a cursed person dies and comes back as a zombie, and 2. a person contracts a virus or is exposed to radiation, which causes strange mutations in their cells that transforms them into a zombie.)
It is currently Friday, February 23, 2018, at 04:43 (UTC) (Update)