Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
HERC, an acronym for Homeland Environmental Risk Control, is a fictional government organization in The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone. When the infection broke out, HERC was called in to Union City and the surrounding regions to investigate and research the outbreak, as well as setting up quarantine zones to contain it. During their operations, they fired on and killed many civilians, as well as conducting involuntary experiments on recently bitten people at their outpost in Uptown. They later pulled out of the city, leaving many of their quality weapons behind, which can be obtained in HERC Supply Boxes.
Read more >>
News & Announcements
Halloween is less than a week away! Already the Dead Zone is ready for whatever weird things might be thrown at them. Have you considered crafting the Six Sixty Six to defend yourself? Maybe it's time you collected the ingredients needed for the Hallowed Shrine — maybe it's to show respect for those that didn't survive. Have you built the exclusive Halloween structures yet?
Get ready for October 31…Read more >
Hark! Dead Zone! There will be no falling asleep at your post! Better stay awake or the ghosts, goblins, witches, and wizards will get you... or at least the zombies.
- New Community Task Available - Hallowed Object of Protection. Some mysterious figure has appeared and asks for 10 Hallowed Teeth, 5 Hallowed Hair Tufts, and 5 Hallowed Clothing Scraps. In return they'll give you a Hallowed Object Box…
Read more >
Halloween is coming up! Well, sadly, the wiki doesn't have a Halloween theme... (maybe next year?) but the game certainly does! Have you seen the mysterious figure on the loading screen? I have a feeling he's someone we've met before...
Anyways... let us get on with the news.
- New items in Premium Supply Boxes available! Deck your survivors out with the Acid, The Golden God, The Maw, and the Alpine C…
Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that we have 4,504 files on the wiki?
- ...that the U.S. Military has an official plan in place in case of a real-life zombie apocalypse?
Basements. Not a fan but it’s a necessity at the moment.
Built a crude barricade upstairs to hold them off tonight, should do the trick. Don’t have much time or energy to build anything substantial.