Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Featured Articlesurvivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone. Medics are the only survivor class, aside from the Leader, who can heal other survivors. They also possess a high movement speed, allowing them to reach patients quickly. However, they have the lowest health of any survivor class, and have the worst combat skills; as a result, they are best used as a support role in combat. Their ability to heal, however, is invaluable in high-level missions, and they are required to craft many medical items. Medics work well with Fighters and Engineers, whose high health can offer protection. Read more >>
News & Announcements
There's something in the air of the Dead Zone! Is it the smell of turkey being roasted in the oven? Is it the smell of rotting corpses left over from Halloween? Or is it the smell of... progress?
Progress is in the air with the all-new Research update! The wiki needs your help to create and improve on the articles about the new Research update! Stop by the to-do list at any time to see what needs to …
Read more >
We would like to observe a brief moment of silence for those affected by the recent terrorist attacks on Paris. We also ask that, if you haven't shown your support on social media already, to express a message of condolence with the hashtag #PrayForParis. We also encourage you to "French Flag" your avatar to show your support; you can use this link to add a little French flare to your avatar.
Read more >
Hello everyone, and welcome to the month of November!
The Mags of Mayhem community task has just ended, and hopefully we've all been able to get over the fact that candy-indulging Halloween is over. Thanksgiving is coming up, though, so be sure you know which animal to slaughter!
- Mags of Mayhem concludes! This community task expired on November 6, 2015, at midnight UTC. If you built a Mag of Mayhem b…
Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that you can throw away items in the inventory in The Last Stand: Dead Zone by clicking on the item and clicking on the red X?
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that there is a glitched item called Undefined in The Last Stand: Union City that carries the chance of allowing the player to carry an infinite amount of weight?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
Heading north, heard it was safe. I don't know though, I've been to so many 'safe havens' that were overrun by them. I don't know what to do anymore. The kids are scared. I'm not the religious one, but I tell yeah, I've prayed so much my hands hurt. Hope it helps. God be with us?
It is currently Saturday, November 28, 2015, at 05:17 (UTC) (Update)