Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Featured ArticleThe Last Stand: Dead Zone that may occur when survivors take damage when their health is below 50%, when their health is fully depleted, or when they are caught outside the exit zones when a mission ends. Injuries are divided into two categories: minor and major. Survivors can receive minor injuries if they take damage whilst their health is below 50%; a major injury is incurred if they are incapacitated. All injuries remove a portion of health that cannot be healed during missions or raids, as well as decreasing certain skills depending on the type of injury and penalizing morale, with the effect of major injuries being greater than those of minor ones. All injuries heal by themselves given enough time, although they can also be healed immediately with medical items or with fuel. Read more >>
News & Announcements
July is coming to a close (already), and in fact, next week will be exactly August 1st... now that's so accurate, it's almost scary.
Anyways, big changes are coming up next week, which are bound to excite HERC haters around the Dead Zone! Union Island has long been shrouded in mystery even in The Last Stand: Union City, where you had very little time to explore the island as an infinite horde of infe…
Read more >
The treasures of Union Island has been revealed to us at last! You may have seen it here, but if you haven't, well, do check it out!
- One word... click me. Now!
- There is a proposal on modifying the layout of our weapons, gear, and clothing item pages! Please see User blog:K6ka/Changing the weapons pages (again) and/or Forum:Changing the weapons pages (again) for the details!
- We need help in expanding the …
Read more >
We'll allow the image below to speak for itself. (View full sized)
Official threadRead more >
Did you know...
- ...that there is a glitch in the Penhock Station subway tunnel in The Last Stand: Union City, where the character is on the left side of the map but the camera is on the right?
- ...that we have 5 admins?
- ...that there is an annual World Zombie Day?
Note to self: Trust costs food.
Next chump who knocks at my door looking for a place to stay has to pay up. I can't afford to give everyone a free pass, especially after that last guy turned on me in the middle of the night. —Eli
A note in the Abandoned Office (TLS:UC)
It is now Tuesday, July 28, 2015, at 16:01 (UTC) (Update)