Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
satisfied what was laid out on the roadmap? (click to enlarge)]]
2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on t…Read more >
Wikia is now rebranding itself from plain old "Wikia" to "Fandom powered by Wikia". The clunky new name comes after Wikia supposedly is changing its business practice from being a wiki-farm hosting wikis that house boatloads of information to being a fansite where fans of all ages get together and, well, be fans.
An overwhelming number of users have spoken out against this, particularly among the …Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that Jack's (the main character in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2) real name was not revealed until The Last Stand: Union City?
- ...that there is a glitch in safehouses where zombies can spawn inside the safehouse during certain circumstances?
- ...that we have 1,742 articles?
- ...that Haitian Clairvius Narcisse claimed he was turned into a zombie by a combination of powerful neurotoxins and hallucinogens?
It is currently Tuesday, April 25, 2017, at 11:30 (UTC) (Update)