Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
It has certainly been a while since I last posted a news blog here on this wiki. Note that we do have a Twitter account where updates are more frequent. Follow us at @LastStandWiki if you haven't already!
Anyways, Con and his cronies have blessed us with yet another update, just in time for Halloween! This time, we're up to something new. Looks like Con's been in a World War II mood recently (Or p…Read more >
It's May 2, 2017. My birthday! Happy birthday to.... me, I guess?
Well, as a birthday present, I have decided to unveil a project I've been working on since February.
Wikia records the total number of views, edits made, and photos that are uploaded to a wiki and makes it visible in the admin dashboard for up to 7 days. This information is not normally public, and is deleted after a week.
Recently I'…Read more >
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that you can throw away items in the inventory in The Last Stand: Dead Zone by clicking on the item and clicking on the red X?
- ...that the Flame Can was originally supposed to be included in The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand: Union City, but was cut in the final releases?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that we have 7,282 files on the wiki?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
It is currently Thursday, November 23, 2017, at 21:00 (UTC) (Update)