Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Read more >>
News & Announcements
How's the new stuff last week going? Enjoying the Incinerator or the Upgrade Tokens? Not much new this week, but we do need your help on the wiki!
Nothing new to report on at the moment, so let's skip to...
- We need people to expand the Incinerator and Upgrade Token articles! You do not need an account to edit, just Be Bold and help us!
- We need help in expanding the article! If you have any pictures of…
Read more >
There's a lot to cover this week, so let's get straight to...
All of these changes roll out March 16th!
- A new building is coming — the Incinerator! The Incinerator is a sweet new structure that will eat through large quantities of unwanted crap in your inventory at a time! It will cost 10 per burn, and each upgrade to the structure can destroy more items!]] 20:10, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
March brings with it a change of seasons! In the north, spring brings old man winter to a much needed halt, while in the south, the autumn (fall) equinox marks the end of summer. If you're in a country that observes daylight saving time, you'll now that the clock fiddling also occurs around this time. With so much going on, what will this month bring?
- Update Coming Soon! A much needed update to th…
Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that the Sportshot .45 is nicknamed the "Sports**t" by some players due to its poor stats?
- ...that Jack's (the main character in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2) real name was not revealed until The Last Stand: Union City?
- ...that Unidentified Buildings were intended to be a "lucky dip"?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that 93,830 edits have been made on our wiki?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
They shot at you?! Jesus Christ. This 'worse than I thought.
They're at the park you say, ok, you go. I'll leave in a few hours, so they don't catch wind of us escaping.
There's a sewer access in the boiler room at the end of the access tunnels, here's the key. It leads out to the street.
It is now Friday, March 27, 2015, at 03:07 (UTC) (Update)