Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Another Saturday means another news post! Without further ado...
- Brief bug fix patch released earlier this week. You can now abandon an infected bounty. Also, Elite infected will no longer spawn right at the end of a mission, and high-end elites no longer have 100% resistance, which made them practically invincible.
Read more >
Sorry, I'm in the middle of exam week right now, so school is seriously in the way. I am indeed aware of the Elite Infected Update, but if you have information about them that isn't on the wiki, please be bold and add it in yourself! This wiki is run entirely by fans and has no editorial staff, so we need people like you to update pages!
But anyways, time to report on...
- Elite infected are roaming the …
Read more >
What ho, another Saturday! It's hot and steamy right now, so as I deal with the tortures of trying to keep cool in a sunny room with the window wide open and the ceiling fan on at full blast, I'll be writing this week's news post in the de facto summer sun...
- Elite infected coming soon! The Dead Zone just got more dangerous, fellow survivors. Rare and Unique elite zombies are stronger and far more deadl…
Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that Unidentified Buildings were intended to be a "lucky dip"?
- ...the protective effects of the White Flag book will be lost if a raiding practice mission is initiated?
- ...that we have a robot?
- ...that there is an annual World Zombie Day?
It is currently Monday, June 27, 2016, at 16:18 (UTC) (Update)
The Last Stand Wiki