Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
HERC, an acronym for Homeland Environmental Risk Control, is a fictional government organization in The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone. When the infection broke out, HERC was called in to Union City and the surrounding regions to investigate and research the outbreak, as well as setting up quarantine zones to contain it. During their operations, they fired on and killed many civilians, as well as conducting involuntary experiments on recently bitten people at their outpost in Uptown. They later pulled out of the city, leaving many of their quality weapons behind, which can be obtained in HERC Supply Boxes.
Read more >>
News & Announcements
Hark! Dead Zone! There will be no falling asleep at your post! Better stay awake or the ghosts, goblins, witches, and wizards will get you... or at least the zombies.
- New Community Task Available - Hallowed Object of Protection. Some mysterious figure has appeared and asks for 10 Hallowed Teeth, 5 Hallowed Hair Tufts, and 5 Hallowed Clothing Scraps. In return they'll give you a Hallowed Object Box…
Read more >
Halloween is coming up! Well, sadly, the wiki doesn't have a Halloween theme... (maybe next year?) but the game certainly does! Have you seen the mysterious figure on the loading screen? I have a feeling he's someone we've met before...
Anyways... let us get on with the news.
- New items in Premium Supply Boxes available! Deck your survivors out with the Acid, The Golden God, The Maw, and the Alpine C…
Read more >
Boo! October already? You know what that means — Halloween is coming!
We'll get the pumpkins out for carving soon! But first, let's just put the knives away and pull out the pens.
- Short War Rounds are still underway! The developers need your feedback on these changes. Please post your feedback at this thread!
- New featured article for the month of October! The HERC article joins the ranks of featured …
Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that Jack's (the main character in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2) real name was not revealed until The Last Stand: Union City?
- ...that there is a glitch in the Kongregate version of The Last Stand: Union City in which the player cannot revive downed companions?
- ...that we have 1,013 articles?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?