Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
It's May 2, 2017. My birthday! Happy birthday to.... me, I guess?
Well, as a birthday present, I have decided to unveil a project I've been working on since February.
Wikia records the total number of views, edits made, and photos that are uploaded to a wiki and makes it visible in the admin dashboard for up to 7 days. This information is not normally public, and is deleted after a week.
Recently I'…Read more >
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
satisfied what was laid out on the roadmap? (click to enlarge)]]
2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on t…Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that you can shove enemies in The Last Stand: Union City by pressing the Spacebar?
- ...that the Flame Can was originally supposed to be included in The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand: Union City, but was cut in the final releases?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ..that in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2, if you start shooting with an automatic weapon and change to another weapon while firing, it will fire with the same RoF as the previous weapon?
- ...that we have 56,615 pages in total?
- ...that Haitian Clairvius Narcisse claimed he was turned into a zombie by a combination of powerful neurotoxins and hallucinogens?
It is currently Saturday, August 19, 2017, at 16:48 (UTC) (Update)