Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Read more >>
News & Announcements
March is coming to a close, and April is upon us in just a few days! Let's wrap up the final days of March with the following:
- Con Artist Games makes it very clear that hacking will never be tolerated. This comes after entire alliances were disbanded after their members were reported to have helped their leader hack the game to quickly level up and gain an impressive fuel supply. If you remember l…
Read more >
How's the new stuff last week going? Enjoying the Incinerator or the Upgrade Tokens? Not much new this week, but we do need your help on the wiki!
Nothing new to report on at the moment, so let's skip to...
- We need people to expand the Incinerator and Upgrade Token articles! You do not need an account to edit, just Be Bold and help us!
- We need help in expanding the article! If you have any pictures of…
Read more >
There's a lot to cover this week, so let's get straight to...
All of these changes roll out March 16th!
- A new building is coming — the Incinerator! The Incinerator is a sweet new structure that will eat through large quantities of unwanted crap in your inventory at a time! It will cost 10 per burn, and each upgrade to the structure can destroy more items!]] 20:10, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that the Flame Can was originally supposed to be included in The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand: Union City, but was cut in the final releases?
- ...that Dana is invincible during combat?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ...that in The Last Stand 2, you can't go to Fort Tran unless you also have enough supplies to go to Union City?
- ...that since viruses are not living organisms and need another living organism to reproduce on, a "zombie virus" could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead?
It is now Sunday, March 29, 2015, at 17:41 (UTC) (Update)