Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
satisfied what was laid out on the roadmap? (click to enlarge)]]
2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on t…Read more >
Wikia is now rebranding itself from plain old "Wikia" to "Fandom powered by Wikia". The clunky new name comes after Wikia supposedly is changing its business practice from being a wiki-farm hosting wikis that house boatloads of information to being a fansite where fans of all ages get together and, well, be fans.
An overwhelming number of users have spoken out against this, particularly among the …Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that the Flame Can was originally supposed to be included in The Last Stand 2 and The Last Stand: Union City, but was cut in the final releases?
- ...that the two HERC troopers outside the HERC Outpost and the three non-interactable soldiers outside the Stadium can be shoved, and sometimes they will die?
- ...that Waterside in The Last Stand: Union City was renamed to Union Bridge in The Last Stand: Dead Zone?
- ...that we have 1,698 articles?
- ...that the Zombie Survival Guide suggests that older weapons may be more effective at dealing with zombies than newer ones?
It is currently Tuesday, March 28, 2017, at 01:41 (UTC) (Update)
The Last Stand Wiki