Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Read more >>
News & Announcements
It's 24 days into the New Year and already a lot has been done over the wiki! Let's keep this up, guys!
No in-game news at the moment...
Thanks to Z Creator for helping with the backgrounds and images for the newly created component and junk item pages! Remember, everyone's allowed to help out, so just Be Bold!
- There is a discussion on whether we should enable the new forum extension to enhance commu…
Read more >
How's everybody doing? Good? Bad? Half-good half-bad? Well, it's been another week, and you know what time it is!
There are no news at the moment for this section.
All components and junk items have been given their own separate article! Feel free to expand on those articles now that they've been created, and be sure to link other pages to them!
Also another important announcement — Wikia has announce…
Read more >
Hope everyone had a wonderful Z-Mas break and a happy New Year! Now that the holidays are over (for me anyways), and everything's winding back to normal, let's get straight to...
- Con Artist Games wishes you a belated New Years!
- 2015 roadmap has been laid out!
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that you can throw away items in the inventory in The Last Stand: Dead Zone by clicking on the item and clicking on the red X?
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that the player's spouse is named "Bethany" if the player is a male, and "Matthew" if the player is a female?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ...that there is a glitched item called Undefined in The Last Stand: Union City that carries the chance of allowing the player to carry an infinite amount of weight?
- ...that there are two theories on the origin of zombies? (1. a cursed person dies and comes back as a zombie, and 2. a person contracts a virus or is exposed to radiation, which causes strange mutations in their cells that transforms them into a zombie.)
Heeeey, thanks friend!
These are exactly what we needed, guess we'll be on our way...
It is now Tuesday, January 27, 2015, at 12:09 (UTC) (Update)