Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
Read more >>
News & Announcements
Ready to get your Z-Mas spirit on? There's lots to be thankful about this year — hey, simply being a survivor in the zombie apocalypse is something to be grateful about! Let's hope the rest of this year passes smoothly, and we all make it to 2015... together! And most importantly, ALIVE!
- Chat Strike System introduced. To make the rules and consequences of abusing the in-game chat system clear, a "…
Read more >
HO! HO! HO! It's December, the month of Z-Mas! Wherever Santa went, he's probably infected with the zombie virus. So if you want a jolly, fat, old man to ask for your spoiled gifts from his
sweatshopfactories staffed by elves without having to be bit and incapacitated, you can talk to me! I may not be fat and I may not be old, but I am jolly!
Let's get the Christmas tree set up! But first, let's get…Read more >
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE
Turkey day was two days ago, but hey, if you still haven't found a turkey yet, I'm sure you'll still be able to find some... if it hasn't spoiled already.
- Thanksgiving Sale! Check your packages for sweet deals!
- We are looking for submissions for our Christmas theme this year! Please see Forum:A Christmas theme if you're interested in contributing! The deadline is Dece…
Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that you can shove enemies in The Last Stand: Union City by pressing the spacebar?
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that Jack, at the ending of The Last Stand: Union City, will not fire at zombies even though he has his AK47 out?
- ...that in the alpha versions of The Last Stand: Union City, Downtown and Southshore occupied where Uptown is in the final version, and that Uptown was originally located where Waterside is?
- ...that there is a glitch in the Penhock Station subway tunnel in The Last Stand: Union City, where the character is on the left side of the map but the camera is on the right?
- ...that there are two theories on the origin of zombies? (1. a cursed person dies and comes back as a zombie, and 2. a person contracts a virus or is exposed to radiation, which causes strange mutations in their cells that transforms them into a zombie.)
Okay (Player name) we'll add you to the registration.
It is now Friday, December 19, 2014, at 03:55 (UTC) (Update)