Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
It has certainly been a while since I last posted a news blog here on this wiki. Note that we do have a Twitter account where updates are more frequent. Follow us at @LastStandWiki if you haven't already!
Anyways, Con and his cronies have blessed us with yet another update, just in time for Halloween! This time, we're up to something new. Looks like Con's been in a World War II mood recently (Or p…Read more >
It's May 2, 2017. My birthday! Happy birthday to.... me, I guess?
Well, as a birthday present, I have decided to unveil a project I've been working on since February.
Wikia records the total number of views, edits made, and photos that are uploaded to a wiki and makes it visible in the admin dashboard for up to 7 days. This information is not normally public, and is deleted after a week.
Recently I'…Read more >
Con Artist Games has finally released the Roadmap for The Last Stand: Dead Zone. The team has been busy with Warfare Online recently, but (Thankfully!) they have not forgotten about the Dead Zone.
While the 5th anniversary celebrations seem to have concluded, Con Artist Games have said that they plan on celebrating throughout the year. Not sure if there will be stuff in-game for us, or if it's just…
Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that food and water supplies in The Last Stand: Dead Zone are still consumed even when you are not online?
- ...that weapons in both The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone can have certain attachments and/or conditions that will affect the weapon's stats?
- ...that Dana is invincible during combat?
- ...that Union City had a population of 350,148 before the outbreak?
- ...that there is a glitch in safehouses where zombies can spawn inside the safehouse during certain circumstances?
- ...that since viruses are not living organisms and need another living organism to reproduce on, a "zombie virus" could be considered a misnomer because zombies are generally thought to be dead?
It is currently Thursday, October 19, 2017, at 06:42 (UTC) (Update)