Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
Users on Facebook and Armor Games have reported being unable to access , instead getting a browser-generated error message when they do so. Kongregate users seem to be unaffected.
Merry Z-Mas, survivors!
You may have noticed that the wiki's been a little quiet recently. There aren't as many editors around as there used to be, but our wiki readership has remained at a fairly stable ~2.5K views per day.
This year, I've decided to try to cater to those 2,500 people by creating a Discord server for The Last Stand Wiki! For those who are not aware, Discord is a free Internet comm…Read more >
It has certainly been a while since I last posted a news blog here on this wiki. Note that we do have a Twitter account where updates are more frequent. Follow us at @LastStandWiki if you haven't already!
Anyways, Con and his cronies have blessed us with yet another update, just in time for Halloween! This time, we're up to something new. Looks like Con's been in a World War II mood recently (Or p…Read more >
By clicking "Connect", you agree to abide by the server rules.
Did you know...
- ...that you can toggle the broadcaster by clicking on the antenna icon at the bottom left of the screen?
- ...that certain weapons were considered "overpowered" when The Last Stand: Dead Zone was first released, so the developers changed the level drops of those weapons and tagged weapons with the older stats with the vintage tag?
- ...that Dana is invincible during combat?
- ..that in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2, if you start shooting with an automatic weapon and change to another weapon while firing, it will fire with the same RoF as the previous weapon?
- ...that we have 5 admins?
- ...that mummies are not usually regarded as zombies because they are physically preserved, while zombies are constantly in a state of decay?
It's the government. I know it's the government. It's always the government. They want to kill us all. They will declare martial law and erase our rights. They are in cahoots with the aliens and communists. I've always known it. Who's the fool now?
—A note found in a warehouse in Newtown (TLS:UC)
It is currently Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at 19:36 (UTC) (Update)