Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Recon is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone. Recons are the fastest of all survivor classes and excel with ranged weapons. They have the highest trap spotting skills and can't be fooled by decoy traps. However, they have low health and are poor with melee weapons, making them vulnerable in small locations.
Read more >>
News & Announcements
Well, let's just get straight to this overdue news blog *whoops*.
- The game servers for The Last Stand: Dead Zone will be
restarted WEEKLY for maintenance purposes. You will not be able
to access the game from ANY website while they're being restarted.
Servers will be down for about 15 to 30 minutes. The times are
- UTC/GMT - Monday, 3 AM
- PST - Sunday, 7 PM
- EST - Sunday, 10 PM
- Australian Eas…
Read more >
- The game servers for The Last Stand: Dead Zone will be restarted WEEKLY for maintenance purposes. You will not be able to access the game from ANY website while they're being restarted. Servers will be down for about 15 to 30 minutes. The times are shown below:
We're currently accepting submissions for this year's Z-Mas theme, which will roll out sometime near Christmas. Take a look at Forum:A Christmas theme if you're interested in contributing!
The deadline is December 24 (earlier is better), so if you have an idea, submit it soon!Read more >
Hello there, . I am K6kaBOT, the hard-working, high-tech, advanced robot run by K6ka. I'll be doing this week's edition of "The Last Stand Wiki News".
- Build 2540 is out. This version fixes the AI of defending survivors during compound raids. They should be picking enemy survivors to shoot at more wisely now.
- Starting next Alliance War Round (#35), the cost of starting an alliance will INCREASE to 10…
Read more >
Below is an archive of past poll results. They can also be found in the page history.
Did you know...
- ...that the penalty for finding consecutive Rares and Uniques in The Last Stand: Dead Zone resets at around midnight, UTC?
- ...that the two HERC troopers outside the HERC Outpost and the three non-interactable soldiers outside the Stadium can be shoved, and sometimes they will die?
- ...that there is a glitched item called Undefined in The Last Stand: Union City that carries the chance of allowing the player to carry an infinite amount of weight?
- ...that we have 4 admins?
- ...that the U.S. Military has an official plan in place in case of a real-life zombie apocalypse?