Welcome to The Last Stand Wiki!
The Leader is a survivor class in The Last Stand: Dead Zone that doubles as the player's character. The Leader's level and XP influences the level of the compound. Leaders are incredibly versatile, able to take on roles normally played by other survivor classes, and are the only ones, aside from the medic, who can heal other survivors during missions. They are specialized with all weapons, and will always gain XP from missions, even when they are not physically present. Players have the option to upgrade a Leader's skill group when they level up, which can be used to fill in for any unavailable specialists. Read more >>
News & Announcements
satisfied what was laid out on the roadmap? (click to enlarge)]]
2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on t…Read more >
Wikia is now rebranding itself from plain old "Wikia" to "Fandom powered by Wikia". The clunky new name comes after Wikia supposedly is changing its business practice from being a wiki-farm hosting wikis that house boatloads of information to being a fansite where fans of all ages get together and, well, be fans.
An overwhelming number of users have spoken out against this, particularly among the …Read more >
For the past two years or so I've kept a weekly news blog going on the wiki. From the very first edition to the latest one so far, the format has generally changed little, talking about new additions to the game, latest wiki news, occasionally some other news, and the wiki's front page poll. All weekly news blogs are listed at Category:Weekly news, and so far 113 editions have been released.
When …Read more >
Did you know...
- ...that Jack's (the main character in The Last Stand and The Last Stand 2) real name was not revealed until The Last Stand: Union City?
- ...that in the alpha versions of The Last Stand: Union City, Downtown and Southshore occupied where Uptown is in the final version, and that Uptown was originally located where Waterside is?
- ...that there is a glitch in safehouses where zombies can spawn inside the safehouse during certain circumstances?
- ...that we have 55,358 pages in total?
- ...that there is an annual World Zombie Day?
It is currently Monday, February 20, 2017, at 18:20 (UTC) (Update)
The Last Stand Wiki