The Last Stand Wiki is written collaboratively by volunteer users who often write without pay. It is a fan-based wiki, meaning that it has no affiliation, endorsement, or jurisdiction over Con Artist Games.
Our mission is to provide information regarding The Last Stand series, for free and without the need to register for an account. We also aim to be an editable collection of information, where anyone can edit and improve our articles. We have no intentions of being "complete". Our wiki is a work-in-progress, just like Wikipedia, and no matter how hard we try, there will always be room for improvement.
- The Last Stand Wiki was founded by UndefineD on September 30, 2010.
- SmilingWolf was promoted to administrator status on July 11, 2011.
- SmilingWolf was given bureaucrat rights by Wikia staff member Merrystar on September 15, 2012.
- Ecthel013 was promoted to administrator status on September 16, 2012.
- It was proposed on September 4, 2013, that the weapon pages be split up according to which game they were in. Consensus for the change was reached on September 24, 2013, and the project was successfully completed on October 25, 2013.
- K6ka and Ecthel013 were promoted to administrator and bureaucrat on January 23, 2014, respectively.
- The forums, previously abandoned and forgotten since 2010, were resurrected on February 12, 2014.
- The Spanish The Last Stand Wiki was founded by Charson on August 19, 2014.
- Mauler's Mask becomes the 1,000th article on the wiki.
- K6ka was promoted to bureaucrat status on February 1, 2015.