(as seen in TLS:UC)
|Real Life Name||
Benelli M4 (resemblance only)
Low (per pellet)
|Attacks Per Second||
|Union City Damage||
|Dead Zone Damage||
25 - 30
As thunderous as its namesake, this automatic shotgun/riot gun has often been derided for its appearance, which resembles nothing so much as a mash-up of several preexisting designs. However, even its most ardent critics can't deny its effectiveness in close quarters and incredible versatility.
Used in limited numbers by law enforcement.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
Arguably the best shotgun in the game, the Thor has great knockback and a high rate of fire, making it highly effective against horde attacks and large groups. However, it also consumes ammo quickly, does not deal much damage per pellet and is very inaccurate. Giving it to a companion is recommended, as they won't run out of ammo and will slow down runners, making it easier for the player to pick them off.
How to ObtainEdit
- High Total Damage
- High Knockback (highest of all shotguns)
- Reloads Quickly
- Can hit multiple targets
- Low damage per pellet
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
This fully automatic shotgun is highly effective at mowing down zombies thanks to its high damage per shot and decently sized magazine. However, much like other shotguns, it is short ranged and reloads slowly, and is also very inaccurate for a shotgun. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat stat is recommended.
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits counteract for the low accuracy.
How to ObtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 15+ missions.
- Level 18 Quiet Quick Load variants can be crafted using a Thor and 26 Machined Parts at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 22 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 18+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Barrel x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- Trigger System x 1
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Fully Automatic
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
- Thor is the Norse god of thunder and strength, who was also known to wield a hammer named Mjolnir. The shotgun was likely given the name either for its loudness, recoil and/or powerful impact.