- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Thudder (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Thudder (overview).
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 14+ missions (common variant only).
- Level 17 Maintained Smoothbore variants can be crafted using a Tactical Shotgun, 10 Machined Parts, a Pipe and 2 Lenses at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 10 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 17 Maintained Recoilless variants might be obtained by opening HERC-05-03 Supply Boxes (no longer available).
- Level 17 Quality variants might be obtained by opening HERC-05-06 Supply Boxes (no longer available).
- Level 20 Sighted Quick Load variants might be obtained by opening HERC-06-01 Supply Boxes (no longer available).
While certainly capable of badly wounding zombies with just one blast and knocking them back with ease, its most useful feature is its quietness, which allows its wielder to avoid unwanted attention. A limited magazine and slow reload time make it less useful in open combat.
- High Damage
- Very High Knockback (highest of all firearms)
- Quiet (lowest of all firearms)
- Short Effective Range
- Slow RoF (slowest of all shotguns)
- Reloads Slowly
- Small Magazine
- Although the Thudder resembles the Mossberg 500 SPX, it is crafted from a Tactical Shotgun, which actually resembles the Italian SPAS-12 shotgun.
- ↑ Rate of Fire