(as seen in TLS1)
|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch UMP45
|Attacks Per Second||
|Union City Damage|
|Dead Zone Damage||
15 - 22
The flagship model of the UMP series, which was intended to succeed the MP5. While it has not supplanted its respected predecessor, this gun is a popular weapon in its own right, as it is one of only a handful of submachine guns designed to take the intimidating .45 ACP round.
Deployed by law enforcement agencies and some specialized military units.
The Last StandEdit
The UMP delivers decent amounts of damage per shot, but has a smaller magazine than the other automatic weapons available. This is the second weapon that can be scavenged, and is an effective primary weapon from the early to mid-levels.
The Last Stand 2Edit
Same gun as in the previous game. Best given to a fellow survivor, as it can be found alongside the Uzi in Claysburg, which despite dealing less damage per shot and being less accurate, offers more firepower with its higher ROF and larger magazine.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
How to ObtainEdit
- A Normal version can be found in the UCPD gun locker. (Uptown)
- A Spec Ops version can be found in a footlocker in the second room of the HERC Command Post. (Stadium)
- Good Damage (highest of all SMGs)
- Reloads Quickly
- Light Weight (lightest of all SMGs)
- Small Magazine (vs other SMGs)
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
Packing a powerful punch for a SMG, the UMP-45 is decent in all other categories. Its RoF and accuracy are lower compared to its predecessor, the PDW-M, but this is compensated for by its higher damage per shot. It's an effective weapon, though not to the same degree as the assault rifles.
How to ObtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 14+ missions.
- A Level 16 Compensated Modified version can be crafted using an UMP-45 and 24 Machined Parts at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 20 after scavenging the required schematic.
- A Level 19 Suppressed version can be crafted using an UMP-45, 8 Machined Parts and a Pipe at a Level 9 Weapons Bench for 11 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on item quality)
- High Damage (highest of all SMGs)
- Large Magazine