The Universal Sports Automatic Shotgun 12 was designed around the 80's in South Korea, based broadly on the principles employed in another shotgun. While it doesn't have any features that makes it a 'sporting gun' (crippling its civilian availability) it sure packs enough power to destroy everything it reaches.
Equipped in limited numbers by the military and some police agencies
How to obtainEdit
- Barrel x 1
- Handguard x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
With its devastating damage and decent rate of fire, the USAS-12 can shred any nearby zombie with ease. However, its short range and small magazine size creates a large possibility that the wielder will be overwhelmed if they are alone. Best to keep the group tight and leave no person uncovered.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers/Carrier Harnesses reduce the reload time, allowing the wielder to be less vulnerable.
- Glasses extend the short range, reducing the chance of being swarmed.
- Extended Mags allow the wielder lay down some fire before reloading again, with some variants reducing reload times.
- Very High Damage
- High Knockback
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
- Short Effective Range
- Reloads Slowly
- High Ammo Cost
- Low RoF
- ↑ Rate of Fire