- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Uzi (TLS1), Uzi (TLS2), or Uzi (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Uzi (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
9 - 11
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 10+ missions.
- Level 14 Recoilless variants can be crafted using an UZI and 6 Machined Parts at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 8 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Level 14 Suppressed Recoilless variants can be crafted using an UZI, 40 Machined Parts, 1 Pipe and 1 Return Spring at a Level 5+ Weapons Bench for 24 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 14+ Engineer and Medic.
- Level 15 Recoilless variants can be crafted using an UZI, 6 Machined Parts and 1 Pipe at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 9 after scavenging the required schematic.
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Its high RoF, quick reload and large magazine make the Uzi an excellent spray-and-pray weapon. However, its poor accuracy means that more shots will be hitting thin air rather than the target, wasting both ammo and time. A survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill is highly recommended to compensate for this.
- Extended Mags allow it to sustain fire for longer before reloading.
- Glasses extend its short range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kit boost the paltry accuracy.
- Low Damage
- Inaccurate (lowest of all weapons)
- Short Effective Range
- ↑ Rate of Fire