The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
- Central Building, an unsafe office building. First floor contains large amounts of ammo and the second floor contains a Businessman skillbook, a Note, Cash, No Zzz, and Pain Pills.
- Whistler Hotel, an unsafe 4-story hotel. There are 3 Notes by the entrance outside. Contains:
- Staff Room - the key to Room 403, a Tauron 9mm, a Kitchen Knife, a Nightwatchmen skillbook, and some 9mm ammo.
- Second floor hallway - a Cleaver.
- Room 203 - a No Zzz.
- Room 204 - a Martial Masters skillbook.
- Room 301 - a Note, $200 and Bandages.
- Room 302 - nothing of note.
- Room 304 - Pain Pills.
- Room 404 - nothing of note.
- Room 403 - an Extended Magazine G17 Pistol, $350, some 9mm ammo, and a Medkit.
- Room 402 - a Heavy Claw Hammer.
- Room 401 - nothing of note.
- Rooftop - a Safehouse. Contains some food, an ammo stockpile, a Hunter Compact, a G17 Pistol, Bandages, and a Medkit.
- Gas Station, an unsafe gas station. Contains a lot of food and a Note.
- Boothtique, an unsafe clothing store. Contains 2 Notes and a lot of clothes.
- Footlocker to the right, near a Humvee. Contains a M79 Grenade Launcher and some 40mm Grenades.
- Harrison & Harrison Broking, an unsafe office building. Contains:
- First room - a vending machine containing some food.
- Left room - contains a Note.
- First room on the right - Contains a Nightwatchmen skillbook.
- Second room on the right - Contains Bandages, a Where's Wilmo? and Businessman skillbooks
- Safehouse - contains a Heavy Crowbar, plus a locked trapdoor to a tunnel that leads to the HERC Outpost.
- Medical Clinic, an unsafe medical clinic. Contains:
- Lobby - a Be Prepared skillbook.
- First room - a Martial Masters skillbook.
- Second room - a Where's Wilmo? and Be Prepared skillbooks.
- Third room - requires a key only obtainable in a quest from the Survival Kit. Contains 2 Be Prepared, a Wild Man, a Jacked Up and a Businessman skillbooks as well as 2 Medkits, 2 Pain Pills and Bandages. The desk drawer has $800.
- Second floor - 2 locked cabinets, containing Bandages, Pain Pills, and Medkits.
- Second floor storeroom - a Be Prepared skillbook and Bandages.
- Union City Police Department, an unsafe police station. Contains:
- First floor hallway - a Handgun Owner, Batter Up! and Nightwatchmen skillbooks on a desk. The two interrogation rooms do not contain anything.
- Second floor, first hallway, second room - a Scoped Tauron 9mm and some 9mm ammo.
- Second floor, second hallway, first room - a locked cabinet with a Batter Up! skillbook, a Police Baton, and a key to the station's gun cage.
- UCPD gun locker - 2 M4A1s, 2 Ambrose Shotguns, a G17 Pistol, a UMP45, a Kevlar Vest - Police and large amounts of ammo.
- A King-o-Pawn store, with a vending machine next to the entrance containing some Cash, plus food and drinks.
Union Park (HERC Outpost)Edit
- First tent contains a Be Prepared skillbook and a locked footlocker containing a large amount of ammo.
- Second tent contains Bandages, a M9 Pistol, 9mm ammo, Jacked Up, Defcon Force, and Wild Man skillbooks, and 3 MREs.
- Footlocker next to the second tent contains a M4A1 and 5.56 mm ammo.
- Third tent contains your spouse and the keys to their cell.
- Zombies will not spawn within the outpost, but 4 hostile HERC troopers will attack you during the first time you visit. They won't spawn on later visits.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
It is unlocked when the Leader reaches Level 47.
- 1 Hardware Store
- 2 Construction Sites
- 1 Small Street
- 2 Streets
- 1 Large Park
- 1 Gun Store
- 1 Security
- 1 Motel
- 1 Police Station
- 2 Unidentified Buildings
- 3 Residences
- 3 Large Residences
- 2 Hospitals
- 1 Large Supermarket
- 1 Small Office
- 2 Offices
- 1 Large Office
- 1 Military Base
- 1 Large Subway Station
- 2 Stores
- 1 Department Store
- 1 Depot
- In the Alpha versions, Uptown was located where Waterside is now, while Downtown and Southshore were in its current location.