2016 has been a hectic year, no doubt. There were some ups, but a lot of downs, and I don't think I really need to list off some of the more obvious examples. What I do want to mention, however, is how poverty and misery still grips our world. I think we as humans can do better.
Anyways, this blog post will focus on what has happened on this wiki and in-game. It is far from being complete, but I do want to list off some of what we have done this year:
- Unlock and explore Waterside and Green Plains, as well as Suburban Blocks, Forests, and Shopping Strips.
- Unlock the Stadium and use it to host the Terror Dome competition.
- Create an FAQ page (That had been sitting in my userspace since March 2015... whoops)
- Get the Lucky and Skilled conditions.
- Get the Danger Time, Lone Wolf, and Underequipped challenge books.
- Get real Clothing items, so now you can properly clothe and customize your survivors, much like The Last Stand: Union City.
- Rework infected bounties so that you now have an unlimited amount of time to complete them (In fact, I've been able to complete them more often now that the darn timer has been removed)
- Get Elite infected, armed with weapons! (They've already been responsible for countless injuries and incapacitations on my end)
- Get AI-controlled Raider Compounds for some real raiding practice! (Without hurting a soul)
- Meet madman Woody Hackett.
- Create a Twitter account for The Last Stand Wiki (@LastStandWiki).
- Retire the weekly news in favour of our old, traditional method of only posting news blogs when needed (Like this one).
- Keep the wiki going for another year!
Do note that, even though 2016 is coming to an end, our work certainly isn't! Remember that there will always be something on this wiki for you to do, so get out there and help the project out! Remember to be bold and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it!
Also, if you think there's something in the above list that I left out, feel free to mention it in the comments!
Thanks for your support! See you in 2017!