Waterside is a district of Union City in The Last Stand: Union City and The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
The Last Stand: Union CityEdit
- Freewill Unionist Church, a Safehouse. Contains a Note, located at the end of the leftmost pew.
- 1232 Stanton Drive, an unsafe store. Contains some food and Cash.
- Rightmost building contains a M249 SAW, 5.56 mm ammo, and 2 C4 Blasting Caps.
- Middle building contains a key to the weapons cage and a C4 Timer.
- Leftmost building contains ammo, a locked footlocker containing a Spec Ops M4A1, a SCAR-H, a locked footlocker containing a FAL Battle Rifle, an Army DCU Jacket and Army DCU Pants, a locked weapons cage containing a Scoped M24 and 3 C4 Blocks, 2 Military Helmets, 2 Army Kevlar Vests, and a C4 Blasting Cap.
The Last Stand: Dead ZoneEdit
It is unlocked when the Leader reaches Level 50.
- 2 Unidentified Buildings
- 1 Police Station
- 2 Large Residences
- 1 Military Base
- 1 Gun Store
- 1 Security
- 2 Suburban Blocks
- 1 Motel
- 1 Depot
- 1 Suburban Street
- 1 Highway
- 1 Large Park
- 1 Forest
- 1 Street
- 2 Shopping Strips
- 1 Construction Site
- 1 Hospital
- In The Last Stand: Union City, Waterside is located where Uptown was during the Alphas.
- There is a fire station located next to 1232 Stanton Drive; however, it cannot be entered.
- In The Last Stand: Dead Zone, Union Bridge occupies the space where Waterside is in The Last Stand: Union City; Waterside is located further north than originally depicted.