Whistler Hotel is a 4-story hotel[n 1] located in Uptown, a section of Union City, in The Last Stand: Union City.
- Staff Room - the Key to Room 403, a Tauron 9mm, a Kitchen Knife, a Nightwatchmen skillbook, and some 9mm ammo.
- Second floor hallway - a Cleaver.
- Room 203 - a No Zzz.
- Room 204 - a Martial Masters skillbook.
- Room 301 - a Note, $200, and Bandages.
- Room 302 - $38.
- Room 304 - Pain Pills and $150.
- Room 404 - $41.
- Room 403 (locked) - an Extended Magazine G17 Pistol, $350, some 9mm ammo, and a Medkit.
- Room 402 - a Heavy Claw Hammer.
- Room 401 - $15.
- Rooftop - a Safehouse. Contains some food, an ammo stockpile, a Hunter Compact, a G17 Pistol, Bandages, and a Medkit.
- The name Whistler Hotel is likely based on the town of Whistler's Grove in The Last Stand 2.
- Room 402 appears to have been under renovation during the onset of the zombie outbreak, due to the half-painted walls, construction-related Junk, and hammer.
- ↑ While it looks like one, and is commonly confused as one, it is NOT an apartment/condominium.
Staff room (to the left of the lobby)
Second floor hallway (rooms 201 and 202 are inaccessible)
Third floor hallway (room 303 is inaccessible)
(note bag hidden under bed; it contains $200
Room 302 bathroom
(note black trash bag)
Room 304 bathroom (note air vent)
The fourth floor hallway; the entrance to the rooftop is at the left end (note reversed ordering of room numbers)
Room 403 (note bag to the right; it contains $350
Room 402 (note unfinished paint and renovation equipment)
Room 402 bathroom (note air vent)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.