A wire trap that slows attackers movement over a patch of ground.
Any enemies that walk over it will trigger it, after which, any enemies passing through it will be slowed and take some damage over time for as long as they are within its area. Unlike other traps, it will not be consumed or require resources to re-arm should it be triggered, and can be disarmed even if already triggered.
- Indoor and outdoor placement.
- Cannot be scavenged from during raids.
- Occupies area of 4x4 squares.
- Can be disarmed.
- Multiple-use, does not require rearming or rebuilding after being triggered.
|Upgrade Level||Materials Needed||Buildings Required||Time Taken||Effect||XP Gained|
|Level 1||50 |
|Level 1 Engineering Bench||25 Minutes||Causes 25 points of damage per second to all enemies within its area.||200|
|Level 2||100 |
|Level 2 Engineering Bench||1 Hour||Causes 50 points of damage per second to all enemies within its area.||300|
|Level 3||200 |
|Level 3 Engineering Bench||4 Hours||Causes 75 points of damage per second to all enemies within its area.||300|
- It is extremely easy to receive the "Invalid Building Position" notification due to a bug that allows the Wire Trap to be placed where a "walking square" is.
- ↑ A walking square is a space of a structure that can lay on top of another "walking square" without causing an "Invalid Building Position" notification. This is allowed.