- This article is about the version in TLS:UC. For other versions, see XM8 (TLS:DZ). For the LMG variant in TLS:DZ, see XM8 Light Machine Gun or XM8-LMG Mk II. For an overview, see XM8 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch XM8
Fully automatic carbine assault rifle.
See overview page.
How to obtainEdit
- A Spec Ops variant can be obtained by completing the "Explosive Components" quest as a reward from Jack. (Docks)
Other than its lighter weight and unique appearance, not much distinguishes the XM8 from the game's other 5.56 mm assault rifles. Players may thus find the rifle's scarcity unwarranted, though it is still worth keeping should one be found. This weapon's largest advantage over other assault rifles is probably its balanced characteristics.
- Good Damage
- Reloads Quickly
- Light Weight (Lightest of all assault rifles)
- Very Rare
- Two HERC troopers on Union Island are armed with the Normal variant.
- The one rewarded to the player upon completion of the Explosive Components quest was said to be taken from a HERC trooper by Jack.
|This section contains audio and/or video files.|
If you are having difficulty playing these files, see media help.
|One shot from the XM8|| |
|Three consecutive shots from the XM8|| |
|XM8 reloading|| |
|All rounds being fired, plus reload sound|| |